Friday, October 30, 2009

the passion

my career started as a photographer, i did work experiance with a photographer at high school i did 2 and 3 unit art majoring in photography, i was accepted into a fine arts program at a great university and then the dream was shattered... my UAI/TER was not high enough to get in :(

I still toted my camera around everywhere i went, snapping little shots and catching fleeting moments.
I never really lost the passion it sort of just got taken over by my everyday life and things moved on. recently i have be introduced the the amazing world of photo enhancment/ modification and it has reinvigorated my passion, i snapped a few photo at a friends wedding recently and have had much fun playing with them

2 comments:

Em said...

Beautiful photos Lisa :)

Lola said...

thanx em :)